- Musical Theatre fans! Tune to @CBCEarlyEdition - @AdamGuettel's interview on @PeteratPSP's Floyd Collins airs in 5! http://t.co/E6STk6LYqG, 3 hours ago
- We <3 him! RT @TicketsTonight: @afivancouver director of #ptSeafarer @PacificTheatre is our #FeaturedArtist this week http://t.co/BhEeCFUGJO, Mar 8
- Wishing a very happening opening to our clients & friends at @VIDF as they kick off the 2014 festival. Can't wait to be there tonight!, Mar 7
- RT @krystinpellerin: Great @GeorgiaStraight interview with @AdamGuettel. We open his musical Floyd Collins in #yvr next week! http://t.co/VFqs431mVd @PeteratPSP, Mar 7
- RT @VancouverOpera: RT @michdas: Last weekend for VancouverOpera's fabulous production #DonGiovanni. Don't miss it! http://t.co/tCb69Ycbno via @janetsmitharts, Mar 7
- Yowza - we see four LMPR clients in @MyVancouver's 'Things to do this Wknd!' #FF @VancouverOpera @VIDF @ChanCentre http://t.co/out1toMvMF, Mar 7
Tag Archives: IMAX
The team at Laura Murray Public Relations want to send out a big congratulations to Hugh Murray for his enormously successful work on Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part Two! Laura’s father Hugh, Senior Vice President of Film Production at IMAX, was the 3-D Stereographer for the film and was responsible for overseeing the monumental undertaking of converting the film’s 2-D footage into the lush, jaw-dropping 3-D final product that amazed audiences across the globe. The LA Times recently caught up with Hugh to speak about the incredible process. You can read the interview here.