- Random office moving question: Does anyone want a 7’ tall Royal Winnipeg Ballet Romeo + Juliet poster?, 6 hours ago
- (2/2) ... to @brian_pat's theatre picks for @VancouverFringe: http://t.co/EPON0z9o4t, 9 hours ago
- It's all about recommendations on the LMPR blog this week - from @shonawer's look at local music: http://t.co/YrTcEm1rQM (1/2), 9 hours ago
- Two hours until we stop working & start packing up the office for tomorrow's move. It's getting sentimental in here., 9 hours ago
- RT @PuShFestival: We're hiring! Are you driven by customer service? Join our Audience Services team for the 2015 PuSh Festival: http://t.co/0LEVuGsx6G, Aug 27
- Wow. Fascinating read on gender bias. RT @dixontam: The One Word Men Never See in Their Performance Reviews. http://t.co/Sidyrk2FkN, Aug 27
Tag Archives: IMAX
The team at Laura Murray Public Relations want to send out a big congratulations to Hugh Murray for his enormously successful work on Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part Two! Laura’s father Hugh, Senior Vice President of Film Production at IMAX, was the 3-D Stereographer for the film and was responsible for overseeing the monumental undertaking of converting the film’s 2-D footage into the lush, jaw-dropping 3-D final product that amazed audiences across the globe. The LA Times recently caught up with Hugh to speak about the incredible process. You can read the interview here.