- So long Broadway. Thanks for all the memories! @ LMPR http://t.co/6HZ19QtnRC, Aug 29
- RT @VancouverFringe: Get @24hoursvan today to read our "boyish" Executive Director's picks for this year's #VanFringe! http://t.co/9mENOJ8nLb via @lauramurraypr, Aug 29
- Random office moving question: Does anyone want a 7’ tall Royal Winnipeg Ballet Romeo + Juliet poster?, Aug 28
- (2/2) ... to @brian_pat's theatre picks for @VancouverFringe: http://t.co/EPON0z9o4t, Aug 28
- It's all about recommendations on the LMPR blog this week - from @shonawer's look at local music: http://t.co/YrTcEm1rQM (1/2), Aug 28
- Two hours until we stop working & start packing up the office for tomorrow's move. It's getting sentimental in here., Aug 28
Tag Archives: IMAX
The team at Laura Murray Public Relations want to send out a big congratulations to Hugh Murray for his enormously successful work on Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part Two! Laura’s father Hugh, Senior Vice President of Film Production at IMAX, was the 3-D Stereographer for the film and was responsible for overseeing the monumental undertaking of converting the film’s 2-D footage into the lush, jaw-dropping 3-D final product that amazed audiences across the globe. The LA Times recently caught up with Hugh to speak about the incredible process. You can read the interview here.