- Happy International Dance Week everyone! A great reason to dig up & re-share favourite dance videos. Who's got one for us?, 13 hours ago
- .@VanPresents calls @Thezoocrew's #KillerJoe 'The best piece of theatre so far in 2014' : http://t.co/6WUrUs4LJe, 16 hours ago
- RT @BalletBC: "I am fortunate..." - Alexis Fletcher on #inspiration w/ @lauramurraypr http://t.co/xTm4fBC1Ue http://t.co/v0g6O4dBTK #NationalDanceWeek, 17 hours ago
- For your Easter weekend enjoyment: 21 utterly terrifying easter bunnies: http://t.co/3ZTeG4dd3x, Apr 20
- More business wisdom in our quote of the week. Now get out there this long weekend & do your thing! http://t.co/dIwAvbaAZl, Apr 17
- Wishing broken legs & a happy opening for #KillerJoe to our friends at @thezoocrew!, Apr 17
Tag Archives: IMAX
The team at Laura Murray Public Relations want to send out a big congratulations to Hugh Murray for his enormously successful work on Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part Two! Laura’s father Hugh, Senior Vice President of Film Production at IMAX, was the 3-D Stereographer for the film and was responsible for overseeing the monumental undertaking of converting the film’s 2-D footage into the lush, jaw-dropping 3-D final product that amazed audiences across the globe. The LA Times recently caught up with Hugh to speak about the incredible process. You can read the interview here.