- More business wisdom in our quote of the week. Now get out there this long weekend & do your thing! http://t.co/dIwAvbaAZl, Apr 17
- Wishing broken legs & a happy opening for #KillerJoe to our friends at @thezoocrew!, Apr 17
- Such sad news. RT @ap: BREAKING: Source close to family says Nobel laureate novelist Gabriel Garcia Marquez has died., Apr 17
- Haunting, beautiful images of classical instruments, shot from the inside: http://t.co/41lEjH4Obb, Apr 17
- Off to a meeting with @TUTSVancouver, then across the city to @TheCultch for Mies Julie!, Apr 16
- Neat! RT @book_warehouse: Get an excellent illustrated history of Strathcona for $9.99! http://t.co/3jCEQ88asA, Apr 16
Tag Archives: IMAX
The team at Laura Murray Public Relations want to send out a big congratulations to Hugh Murray for his enormously successful work on Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part Two! Laura’s father Hugh, Senior Vice President of Film Production at IMAX, was the 3-D Stereographer for the film and was responsible for overseeing the monumental undertaking of converting the film’s 2-D footage into the lush, jaw-dropping 3-D final product that amazed audiences across the globe. The LA Times recently caught up with Hugh to speak about the incredible process. You can read the interview here.