- RT @AstrolabeMusik: Wow - we're on the cover! #TheLake Thank you @JenniferSchell8 @BCWineTrails! @TPE_Vancouver @Quails_Gate #bcwine http://t.co/wWQMIfvayV, 4 hours ago
- RT @smallstage: An incredible opportunity to learn from Canadian icon @fdmargiegillis at @ShadboltCentre July 28 – 30 http://t.co/EllwEweSyN, Jul 21
- What grade level are you tweeting at? (We're in good company with @BarackObama at 7): http://t.co/FTEnKuys1Y, Jul 21
- Sending glowing congratulations to @shonawer on an absolutely awesome first week. We're so happy that you're a part of our team!, Jul 18
- RT @brian_pat: My dear friend & company principal gives the scoop on local bands at @VanFolkFest in today's @24hoursvan: http://t.co/S8P5XiYkRU, Jul 18
- Jocelyn & Matt talking all things @TUTSVancouver live on @GlobalBC http://t.co/KaB34tOsr2, Jul 18
Tag Archives: IMAX
The team at Laura Murray Public Relations want to send out a big congratulations to Hugh Murray for his enormously successful work on Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part Two! Laura’s father Hugh, Senior Vice President of Film Production at IMAX, was the 3-D Stereographer for the film and was responsible for overseeing the monumental undertaking of converting the film’s 2-D footage into the lush, jaw-dropping 3-D final product that amazed audiences across the globe. The LA Times recently caught up with Hugh to speak about the incredible process. You can read the interview here.