- Congrats! RT @VPL: How cool is that? We're on the @globalnews list of the world's coolest libraries! http://t.co/RXrfy2mJVa, 10 hours ago
- An interesting lunchtime read. Police and subway dancers clash in NYC. http://t.co/LdUVwfXG3a, 12 hours ago
- RT @TRGArts: Why you should care about per-capita ticket revenue http://t.co/CLa3QqsWCB #artspricing #artsdata, 13 hours ago
- Inspiring words to start a Wednesday morning for the quote of the week at LMPR. Courtesy of Lynda Barry http://t.co/ILLSwh5HoA, 14 hours ago
- If you missed it earlier, catch the gang at @TUTSVancouver on @goVanTVShow w/ @JohannaMWard tonight on Shaw TV channel 4 at 9pm & 11pm, Jul 30
- RT @novustv: Check our latest segment on NovusTV host Amanda Wong visiting Theatre Under the stars. http://t.co/A3ucrAF8yo @TutsVancouver, Jul 30
Tag Archives: IMAX
The team at Laura Murray Public Relations want to send out a big congratulations to Hugh Murray for his enormously successful work on Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part Two! Laura’s father Hugh, Senior Vice President of Film Production at IMAX, was the 3-D Stereographer for the film and was responsible for overseeing the monumental undertaking of converting the film’s 2-D footage into the lush, jaw-dropping 3-D final product that amazed audiences across the globe. The LA Times recently caught up with Hugh to speak about the incredible process. You can read the interview here.